- You have a clear intention and a noticeable, perceptible need!
- You have the power of imagination!
- You are focused on your (imaginary!) listener / viewer!
- You think and sense every word you say,
- instead of just reading out a script (fresh meat instead of canned food!)!
- instead of using speech stereotypes!
- You accompany your words with attentiveness until they reach their goal and...
- …you wait for the echo you evoke!
At the same time:
... is upright and alert
- your gestures and facial expression
... are vital, consistent with your feelings and attitudes
... is fluent and not to be heard aloud while speaking
... is clear, sonorous and tuneful
... is clear, easy to understand and natural
This is, how to create a lively dialogue with your listeners / viewers ...
... this is, what leads you to success.
If you are curious now – please CONTACT
for detailed information!